Terms & Conditions
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org - or telephone us on +682-52400 - and we will reserve a place for you on the expedition of your choice. After this you will need to send a 50% non-refundable deposit to to secure you place on the voyage.
2. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
Pacific Expeditions must receive notification of cancellation in writing or by email. At the time we receive your cancellation, refunds based on the total fare are as follows: If full fare is paid on initial booking, then cancellation over 90 days prior to departure will result in a 50% refund of full fare. Cancellation less than 90 days prior to departure = no refund
3. COMPULSARY TRAVEL INSURANCE:
We require all travelers to purchase travel insurance for all of our voyages. This provides protection against an emergency that may force you to cancel a voyage with us - or a situation where we are forced to cancel a voyage due to bad weather, or other circumstances outside our control.
4. MEDICAL INFORMATION:
Participation in our expeditions requires that you be in generally good health. It is essential that persons with any medical problems and related dietary restrictions make them known to us well before departure. We can counsel you on whether the expedition you have selected is appropriate for you. The Captain of our vessel has the right to disqualify any participant at any time during the voyage if he/she feels the participant is physically incapable and/or if a participant's continued participation will jeopardize either the individual involved, or the group. There will be no refund given under these circumstances.
5. ITINERARY CHANGES & TRIP DELAY:
Itineraries are based on information available at the time of first publication and are subject to change. Pacific Expeditions reserves the right to change: expedition dates, staff, vessels, or itineraries as conditions warrant. If a trip must be delayed or the itinerary changed due to bad weather, road conditions, transportation delays, delays in securing necessary supplies or safety equipment, government intervention, airline schedules, sickness, or other contingency for which Pacific Expeditions or its agents cannot make provision, the cost of delays (for example: extra accommodation, food, or other costs) are the responsibility of the passenger.
6. ITINERARY CANCELLATION:
Pacific Expeditions reserves the right to cancel an itinerary before departure for any reason whatsoever, including too few participants or logistical problems such as strikes, wars, bad weather, acts of God, or any other circumstances that may make operation of the trip inadvisable. In situations where cancellation is due to situations outside our control you will be covered by your travel insurance. In situations where it is our choice to cancel a voyage, such as to few passengers, all trip payments received will be refunded, and this refund will be the limit of Pacific Expeditions liability. Pacific Expeditions is not responsible for any expenses incurred by expedition members in preparing for the trip, including non refundable or penalty-carrying airline tickets, special clothing, visa or passport fees, or other trip-related expenses.
Pacific Expeditions reserves the right to decline, or accept, any individual as a trip member for any reason whatsoever.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
This section defines Pacific Expeditions responsibility with respect to all of our trips, including extensions and independent arrangements. Please read it carefully.
* Pacific Expeditions, its owners, agents and employees give notice that they assume no responsibility howsoever caused for injury, loss, or damage to person or property in connection with any service resulting directly from: acts of God, detention, annoyance, delays, expenses arising from quarantine, strikes, thefts, pilferage, force majeure, failure of any means of conveyance to arrive or depart as scheduled, civil disturbances, terrorism, government restrictions or regulations, and discrepancies or changes in transit or hotel services over which
it has no control.
* Reasonable changes in the itinerary may be made where deemed advisable for the comfort and well being of the passengers.
* In the event that an expedition must be cancelled, Pacific
Expeditions is not responsible for any personal expenses
incurred by trip members in preparing for the program.
* On advancement of payment to Pacific Expeditions, the depositor acknowledges that he/she has read and understands the above terms and conditions, and agrees to be bound by them.
© Pacific Expeditions Limited 2005-2013. All rights reserved. Email: email@example.com